Maple Water and Maple Syrup. Someone should have thought of that tasty combination long ago. And vegan, too! Makes 6 pancakes (two portions).
- 2 cups of all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp. of baking powder
- 3 tbsp. of raw sugar
- A pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup of maple water
- 3 tbsp. of vegetable oil
- 1 tsp. of vanilla extract
- In a bowl, combine all of the ingredients in the order mentioned above.
- In a lightly oiled pan over medium heat, cook the pancakes for 2 minutes on each side.
- Enjoy warm with a touch of maple syrup!